Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Art of Manliness

So, the Art of Manliness, a website I follow that posts on Google+ is doing something I want to participate in. I started this blog a couple months ago, and if I were doing it monthly.... I'd be doing great.

But I want to write more than just every month so I'm following this challenge to write everyday for 31 days. Each day is a difference topic and hopefully by following it I'll have effectively created a habit of writing everyday, even a little bit.

So the first day is to write about why I want to write. Luckily, that's an easy one for me.

I simply learn more about myself while I'm writing than I do any other place. Other than deployment that is. Being underway, for some reason causes more self reflection than any other place I've ever been. aaaaannnndddd..... since the Navy won't let me do that anymore, this is what I've got.

I hope that by writing about everything that's going on I can gain better perspective to improve.

Day 1 complete. That wasn't so hard. Lets see if I remember to keep this going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment