Saturday, January 4, 2014

Removing Negatives Day 4

Today's challenge was to remove something negative thing, a habit, from your life.

Well.

I've already started on this before my writing that I'm trying to find a trigger for my migraines. But I'm really trying a solid approach to this.

Today is day 4 that I've removed all bread and sugar from my diet, and truth be told; I feel great.

Reason I'm doing it is because countless articles, blogs, and forums online have traced many significant medical ailments to primarily gluten, and sugar. A lot of these people are saying their migraines have disappeared from doing so.

My migraines haven't stopped yet, and maybe they never will but I know family and friends have lost a lot of weight and felt better over a bunch of little things by doing it so this is one of my steps to remove something negative from my life. I just figure it can't hurt. Right?

Who needs junk food anyway. I'm glad it's gone.


1 comment:

  1. You will undoubtedly feel better for having done so. You know I'm a proponent of disciplined eating. I applaud your decision. Hopefully, this or subsequent changes will help identify the triggers for your migraines.

    ReplyDelete