Friday, January 3, 2014

Focusing on the Positive: Day 3

Today's writing challenge is to write about a positive habit that I would like to implement in my life.

Uh. Great. It's not that I can't think of one.

It's which one do I choose to write about?

Today's challenge is to write about implementing a good habit, and tomorrow is about a bad one you want to lose.

I could write a Britannica sized series on things I hate and want to change about myself. I'm a nut job when it comes to self-criticism. You think I'm opinionated when it comes to other people? You should hear my one sided conversations in my dome.

I've a strong tolerance for my palm on my forehead and clenching my teeth in the agony of awkward situations. 

Those awkward handshake-fistbump-highfive situations can ruin me for a week, simply because I tear myself apart over them.

But now, as I'm writing all this, I guess my good habit could be being a little easier on myself.

I guess that's alright.


                           I just need to accept me for me.....

....And then live in a cabin in the woods secluded from everyone.

                                                                                          I can dream right? 

1 comment:

  1. I just need to accept me for me.........And then live in a cabin in the woods secluded from everyone.

    I love you. You're funny.

    Oh, and the awkward handshake-fistbump-highfive situations kill me too. I hate them. With a passion. I will leave it mulling over it for awhile after. ba. 535

    ReplyDelete